[ST] Parts Fiche and Adam

First of all, my sincere condolences to Adam's wife and family.  And to the lucky listers who knew him.  Thanks for posting those bits Rupert.  It brought a tear (of joy) to my eye.  I'm sure he'll be sorely missed.

>Are there any good online (or other) sources for looking up part numbers and
prices for things like there seem to be for Hondamazukis?

I found this kind of by accident.  It's great and saves a lot of time and error on the phone to the dealer:
http://www.fiche-man.com/

Paypal him a whopping £11.99 and you get a very well made Acrobat based parts fiche.

David
'99ST