Re: [ST] Sold ST

In a previous email, Linda Combe stated:
I have enjoyed posting to and reading this list over the years and I have even met some of you. But now that I've sold my 2002 Sapphire Sprint ST, I will no longer be on the list. I'm looking for a Triumph Thunderbird like the one I rode on the Rocky Mountain MC Holiday trip in June, that's how much I liked it. Denis L. and Steve L., don't be strangers. And Howard S., too bad we didn't hook up that day in Philly.

Linda, We'll miss you. But I'm sure I'll see you again at some point.

Oh, and by the way, Denis and I will always be strange. There is nothing that can be done about that.

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA

2001 Sprint ST "Blue Devil"

"If we don't change direction soon, we'll end up where we're going."
            -- Professor Irwin Corey