[ST] for David - $1 Million Bond

>>> 6th lifetime DUI conviction!
    3rd within the past 10 years!

This idiot has a frickin' drivers license? <<<

   You would not believe how common this type of scenario is in California - and Mass., Fla. and probably other states as well.  I know - or have personal knowledge of - a half-dozen nitwits who meet these criteria (DUI includes prescription drugs) plus a couple more who meet only the first two but still drive after revocation;... ALL of whom have spent varying amounts of time in jail.  This is a direct result of YOUR TAX DOLLARS AT WORK.  Notifying the authorities is not  acted upon.  Phoenix is the only place I know which has jails that effectively deter recidivism. NO comforts or amenities!

   'A criminal is not a person,... he (she) is a pest and the solution is pesticide.'  -  d2