RE: [ST] heated grips

>From: curt lizzi
>Other then the Triumph heated grips are there any other alternatives?
>thanks CJ

Just in case you would like to know which alternative I used :-)
see here for the switch I used;
http://piloot.smugmug.com/gallery/412748
The switch can be ordered via www.warmnsafe.com . I used a set
of Triumph grips in combination with that switch first, but the
quality of the underlying feed wire was so bad it was worn before
I was able to use it. So I used a pair of Oxford heated grips instead.
But you can hook up other brands as well (Daytona for example), it
doesn't really matter (although price and quality are usually better
compared to the Triumph grips in my limited experience, Markus has
the heated grips plus this switch and doesn't have problems though).

Emile
www.piloot.com