[ST] Triumph Parts

I jsut had a major wreck yesterday, with a fresh motor as well as other parts. About 180 miles into my ride, I hit a major gravel trap in the blind section of a right hand decreasing radius turn. Only wiht my luck, there happened to be oncoming traffic in the other lane, and enough said. Thank god that I ended up pumping then releasing the front brakes so I high sided the bike, leaving me in the dirt on the opposite side of the car, while the front end of the bike went dead center under the car. There isn't anything left on the front end, including cracked frame around headset area. But the back half of the bike is nearly perfect, save for scratches/crackes on the plastics. The engine was a fresh, and very strong as tested. The rear tire has a whopping 180 miles on it, a D208. So, I am offering the parts for sale here before listing on Ebay. Just email me what you are looking for, and I will verify the condition, and let you know how much. It is a 00 Sprint ST. I also have th
 TuneBoy software and cable for the PCM, that I will be selling as a set. Pictures will be sent upon request of anything you are looking for. I need to get some cash from this as a down payment towards a replacment. And this time, I will have full coverage insurance.