From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Denis Liakos
Sent: Monday, August 15, 2005 9:18 AM
To: st-triumphnet.com@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [ST] Re: A day for Adam Bell

As many of you have heard, our group here in New England , the NTSR,
lost a
close friend a week ago in a severe crash.  Adam's family has a home on
Cape
Cod, and this past Saturday, approximately 65 riders took part in a
memorial
ride tro the service for Adam.  A group member has posted photos here:

http://photobucket.com/albums/v484/Miker77/Friends%20Pics/A_Bell/

The Police departments of Acton, Massachusetts, and Bourne,
Massachusetts
were kind enough to provide escorts and traffice control at the start,
and
as we crossed onto the Cape, and deserve our thanks and gratitude.

Ride well, and watch our for the

"fucking bastards"- per Adam

Thanks

Denis Liakos