[ST] Bought an ST!

Well, I finally bought a 2001 Sprint ST, moving on up from my trusty '84 Magna V45 that has carried me 12K miles in 15 months.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4567442540

I'm pretty excited, I'll be picking it up on Friday. I even cleaned out the garage so it can live inside instead of on the porch like the Magna!

I just have a couple questions to start with. Since I'll be riding it around Miami all weekend, then 150 miles back home on Sunday, I'd like to at least make sure the chain is pretty close to correct adjustment. A service manual comes with the bike, but I'd like any pointers that may be handy, such as unusual tools I may want to take just in case the seller doesn't have them.

Also, I haven't seen anywhere what octane gas is required for the Sprint. 89, 93?

Jim Crate
84 Magna V45
00 ST (almost!)
http://www.the-crates.net/gallery/Motorized-Stuff