[ST] New Daytona

It just so happens I have the recent issue of MCN(usa) here in front of me. They have a full report on the 2005 ZX6R, that'd be the 636 motor. So it's the more direct comparison, as both the 636 4cyl and a 680 3cyl would be called 'cheater bikes'. They showed a dyno result of 103.5 hp, and a full wet weight of 423.5 lbs.

The bike "weights" the manufacturers put out should be classified as science fiction, and not reality.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen