the chain a little tighter...

Just my $0.02

Dan

>>> Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 08/18/05 7:07 AM >>>

-----Original Message-----
From: st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-triumphnet.com-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
Rick
& Joyce
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2005 11:08 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [ST] Bought an ST!

<<SNIP>>
Check the chain tension with the bike on its center stand.  You're
looking for 35 - 40mm of slack measured at the tightest spot of the
chain.
<<SNIP>>

Interesting.  My RS calls for 25-35mm.  I wonder why the ST needs more
slack?

<<SNIP>>
Triumph specifies mid-grade (89 octane) gas.
<<SNIP>>

Yeah, but after a recent thread, I found that I can run 87 octane w/o
any ill affects.

www.packereng.com