[ST] for Rich -Epiphany

what if I forced the front wheel counter steer from left to right too abruptly which made the bike snap up and during the transition (with me also transitioning my weight/body position) throw me? <<<

It's very common - and often photographed (especially on the smaller bikes) - for racers to get air under the rear tire going over the top, when flicking the bike from one side to the other. I always figured it was due to a combination of at least two forces,... the spring action from the suspension unloading and the centrifugal force when the bike is at the top of it's arc; there may be others. The rear tire could conceivably travel sideways while airborne and the horizontal moment when it caught traction could perhaps throw you off. To demonstrate this effect, swing your wife's cat by the end of it's tail, close to the floor and let it go;... count the number of times it rolls after it catches traction. Prepare to deny any knowledge of what pissed off the cat! =8o)

doggydoo - - - - o&\o