Re: [ST] We're back

In a previous email, Marc Van Est stated:
This mail is just to look for sympathy - it has been raining non stop
for a week, tomorrow (Saturday)looks to be wet also.

If I could offer you only one tip for the future, raingear would be it.*

The forecast for Sunday is nice and sunny, plus there's a track day,
but I have an unavoidable (or face sure and painful punishment from
the better half) family commitment - my sons forth birthday.

There will be other track days. The sun will shine another day. How often will your son turn four?

I have brand new leathers, my tires are scrubbed in (BT010's), got my
suspension working nicely for me, the motor is loosening up (4000kms
now), and I'm itching for a good ride.

Trust me on the raingear.*

*A tip of the helmet to Mary Schmich

-- Steve Lawler Verona, NJ, USA