Re: Oil burning (was Re: [ST] New Buell - ST valves (was We're back))

And if nothing else works, I have a lightly used engine from an 01 ST, that I installed in my 00 before last sunday's wreck. I am asking $800 plus s/h, or you can pick up locally for no extra charge. Comes as a bolt in unit, just swap your alternator, starter, and throttle body rack over to this engine, and bolt in. I put 180 miles on this, and it had 10K before I tore it down, verified all specs and gear shifter dogs, and resealed with new gaskets and crush washers. Just an option if it get's worst. I will be posting it on Ebay in the next couple days, but I figured I would offer it to the ST list first.

Justin