[ST] for Kevin - Faded Love (was tank bag)

>>> the S3 is in garage right now scaring the crap out the ST, which, admittedly, has been sulking a little since I got the S3 <<<

Just use a little tact;... my little electric yellow '02 RS - 'Hillary' - was incensed when I brought my old love ('84 Honda V4-1000 Interceptor) home from storage to share her garage. After I explained that the big fella's name was Vince (V followed by 4 letters)
everything was cool again. Size does matter, after all! =8o)

doggydoo - - - - o&\o