RE: [ST] Sprint throttle cable alternative

Can't say why my bike was built with the longer T-204053 set, but
evidently the routing (thru the fairing mount and outside the frame)
was unconventional as well.

Although the stock set worked, it was a rather tight wrap around the
headstock and wouldn't allow routing thru the front cable stand-off.
Last week, during a valve clearance check, the dealer swapped the
stock set out for the longer one.

I imagine that the risers I installed probably equate to ST bars.  At
any rate, the longer set simply fits better.  It might even
accomodate the LSL handlebar conversion.  Again, only offered as a
tip that has worked for me...

Mike