Re: [ST] Who has bought an 05???

Seen a silver 05 in Palos Verdes Estates going towards the ocean around 5pm yesterday. Anybody on the list?

Zoltan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Matt Heyer" <mattheyer@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 22, 2005 7:24 AM
Subject: Re: [ST] Who has bought an 05???

So why are you getting rid of such a new ST1300? And I'm assuming that you are looking to come back to the Sprint?

Matt Heyer

On 8/22/05, Erik Miner <eeminer@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I was wondering how many folks have bought a new 05??? It just seems as if
no one has ! I'd kind of like to hear some various impressions of the new
ST.

Erik

04 Honda ST1300abs ( that will soon be looking for a new home)