Re: [ST] Coolant capacity

That sounds like what I managed to get back in there after a flush and refill a month or so ago. I was worried that it was low, so I was regularly checking water levels and watching the temp gauge. After several checks and a couple weeks, I figure that either the service manual is wrong, or there is coolant in there that doesn't drain out. My bike seems fine. FWIW, I switched to distilled water and Water Wetter, but will need to put 50/50 antifreeze back in in the fall.

Garry