RE: [ST] Coolant capacity

There are 2 engine block drain bolts, but even the there is still some left in there. I usually drain, run a few gallons of strait water to purge out as much as possible, then fill up. Check once after 50 miles or so, and good to go. But that was when she was on the road. But I have a 98 Super Hawk (aka Firestorm) coming my way next month. Mint condition, and my friend wants a whopping $1,500. Cant pass that deal, expecially with a blue book value of over $4500. Maybe next year I'll check into an 05 ST.

Rick & Joyce <rnjwes@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:> or there is coolant in there that doesn't drain out <

I think you're correct. Look at the location of the hose fittings on
the radiator.

--
Rick in Oregon
'01 Sprint ST