[ST] Siezed Hub

The other month, the bearings were changed and it was reported that
the hub was siezed. I was told they slackened it off.
After having a superb run up to Inverness and back over the
Cairngorms, even getting a wave off the comedian Billy Connoly as i
passed him in Strathdon, the bike went in for its service.

Just had a phone call saying the hub is siezed!

Has anyone had this problem before?

--
iPat
"We seem to not realize the central fact that we, each one of us, are