Re: [ST] Speaking of heat...

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 sprint_st@xxxxxxx wrote:

-exhaust stream rather than radiating it. Supposedly a by product was
-increased velocity of the exhaust stream and more horse power.  Serveral
-Connie drivers said it reduced leg heat considerably.  Several also

What about increased heat back into the engine, and any effects on valves and
other parts, fluids, etc?  I'd be all for reducing radiated heat but not if
it's gonna hurt the lump.

?

--

                               ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
           -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\