Re: [ST] Got to ride an 05 today

Have you though about the adventure tourer market for a replacement?
You seem to lay somewhere between a Sprint and an ST1300 - maybe a
Tiger (haha! We'll bring you back to Triumph yet!).  Just a thought.
Very comfy (better than the Sprint), good luggage (same as the
Sprint), good handling (not quite the Sprint, but on a public road and
not a track, not much being given up), and the wonderful Triple mill
engine.  Just a thought for you.

Matt Heyer