RE: [ST] Got to ride an 05 today

>From: Erik Miner
>I'm waiting for the soon to be released new BMW K1200GT. I'm also
>waiting to see if there is a new Aprilla Futura for 06, and I'm
>hoping that maybe Triumph can solve or at least mitigate some of
>the heat on the new ST. Erik

With an non-sealed fairing like that I wouldn't expect Triumph to
do a lot about it. I would worry even more about reliability issues
with a new Aprillia. Have you tried out the FJR1300A or Honda Varadero
(also with ABS)? Honda VFR (I find that one rather ugly actually, but
at least it already has ABS)? The Aprilia Capo Nord has ABS as well now.
Apparently ABS becomes compulsary on new motorcycles in 2007 or so
(in Europe at least I believe). In a year or so the ABS choices will
probably become even bigger.

Emile
www.piloot.com