Re: [ST] Not trumpet related, but it was a good letter to the editor.

I am surprised that your local shop only got 138 HP from the '05 GSXR 1000. I have seen several magizines test it in the low150 range, about the same as the Kawi 1000.
The manufactures crank HP numbers are always strange. Sometimes I think they figure that number without water pump, alternator, ... Much that same as the dry weight.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA