Re: [ST] For what it's worth

Matt,

Sounds good to me. I'll wait. I'll hang on to my trusty 01 ST til then.
Seems like it would have been very easy to design the full fairing on the ST to be removable and have an RS of sorts without much additional $$.

But, it also sounds like they can't get the panniers correct.

Dave Bardell

Matt Heyer wrote:

Unfortunately, I can't see that happening.  <snip> IMHO, the real reason the RS existed was not as something in between the Daytona and the ST (even though it sort of fell in that way), but rather as a semi-naked offering for those who are not into full fairing work.

Matt Heyer