Re: [ST] DIY Fork Maintenance

Rod,

Funny you should ask, I just finished ordering a set of seals and bushings for my sprint from RT. I've used them before and they work just fine. They call our bike the 900 Sprint ST, years 99-01.

Look at www.triumphnet.com under SprintST FAQ for a really good step by step on how to install the emulators.

Dan Wallander
Albuquerque, NM

sprint_st@xxxxxxx wrote:

Anyone out there take apart their forks themselves or have witnessed the
act???   I'm thinking about putting in RT emulators and would like to just
do a complete maintenance of seals and bushings at the same time, but I
can't find much info on bushings.  RT lists bushings for "a" Sprint but
I've learned not to trust listing by vendors on Triumph parts especially
when the parts list I have only has one bushing.

Thanks,
Rod