Re: [ST] DIY Fork Maintenance

I have taken the forks of my '00 Sprint ST apart to replace a leaking fork seal.
The job was not too hard. You need a long allen (fairly large) to get the screw at the bottom of each leg. Plus you need a rod (wooden) to hold the damping rod when putting it back together.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA