Re: [ST] DIY Fork Maintenance

You need a long allen socket.
The bottom allen screw holds the damping rod. If you remove it, how are you going to get it tight again? Thats what the long wooden rod is for, told the damping rods while you tighten. It is possible you could save some time by not removing the fork legs, but I am not sure.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA