RE: [ST] Not Triumph but motorcycle related

>From: brettwilson21@xxxxxxx
>Has anyone seen this as yet? www.acabion.com
>If they start making these for road use, I'm in!

They did:
http://motorcyclecity.com/bikewatch/Ecomobile/
www.peraves.ch

The super-turbo-ECO has a top speed of 315 km/h
(200 mph) and at 120 km/h (75 mph) still a fuel
economy of 5.45 liter/100km (43mpg US). The standard
ECO at 90 km/h (56mph) does 4.3 liter/100km (55mpg).

So they are very efficient in fuel, very fast, very
comfy, dry, safe and roomy. They are also very
expensive (well, compared to a regular mc anyway)
but have good resale value. And of course the retractable
landing gear is cool :-).

The Acabion looks like a sleeker shaped copy to me,
striking to see it's also Swiss like the Ecomobil.

Emile
www.piloot.com