Re: [ST] MotoGP Dont read if you havent watched it.

I have yet to watch it, but caught the highlights on motogp.com.  They
are saying mechanical DNF, which doesn't clear anything up.  I'm sure
something will be said this week.  At first I thought he had run the
corner really wide, but then when he sat up and didn't continue I knew
something was up.

Looking forward to watching the whole thing tonight...

Dan

>>> brettwilson21@xxxxxxx 8/28/2005 8:29 AM >>>
So who saw the race?

I managed to catch it live. A pity we didnt get to see Gibernau make a
last corner challenge.

Does anyone know what happened to him? The coverage ended before we got
to find out. Was it fuel?

Brett
Sydney

www.packereng.com