Re: [ST] Laguna Insight

If you are going to pitch at tent, why not do it at the track. Get the motorcycle only camping on Fox Hill. Or anywhere else, then you have no traffic on race day.

As for viewing, there are many good places. I always just by General Admission. But if you want reserved seats, then turn 4 has to be the best. Start-Finish are poor seats, about all you can see is the hot pit and the Jumbo Tron.

David W. Funk
'00 Sprint ST
Pleasanton, CA