Re: [ST] Anyone used any of these, and can maybe make a recommendation?

Why would anyone want to cover up the music of the triple with some other less inspiring sounds?? :^)

Dan Wetherington <DEW@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:  Matt,
I've got a Starcom1 installed on my bike, with the standard speakers.
This works well for communication, but I can't wear earplugs and hear
well. Also, they are a little weak on the bass side of things (typical
for small speakers). I also have a set of earphones just like the Koss
ones (mine are from Radio Shack) and they work well for just plugging
into a music source. They are hard to put in with my helmet, as the
helmet tends to unseat them. Most people looking for high quality
in-ear speakers (earphones...) use the Etymotic ER6i's (pricy!) or Shure
makes a set similar...

HTH
Dan

>>> matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx 11/29/2005 11:16:07 AM >>>
I'm looking at getting speakers/earphones for my helmet, and am trying
to decide what to get. Sound quality is of high priority for me. I
came across this, and was wondering if anyone had tried any of these and
could comment an any. Thanks in advance.

http://www.motoguide.com/helmet_speakers.shtml

Matt Heyer

www.packereng.com