Re: [ST] Headlight adjustment

> Like what Jonathan said, use a ratchet like so:
> http://piloot.smugmug.com/photos/38336109-L.jpg

Wow, talk about a picture that says a thousand words!  I just
adjusted my headlight in about a minute. Even decided to roll the
bike out of the garage and test the adjustment in spite of the bitter
cold (hey, 51F is very cold here in southern Florida)!

I discovered that what I thought was a huge adjustment wasn't nearly
enough.  A few minutes of fiddling with it, though, and it is much
better now.

> Changing bulbs is also very easy, at least if you have seen
> how the little hinged clip works. But essentially unplug the
> bulbs, pull back the rubber cover (there is a lip on it you
> can tug on), then unclip the hinged clip

Sounds pretty easy.  I've saved some emails with suggested bulbs, I
might go looking for some tomorrow. Seems like a reasonably cheap
upgrade, probably one that I should have done as soon as I got the bike.

Jim