Re: [ST] Bikes for the vertically challenged

I'm 5' 6". and my Superhawk (996 V twin) is fine at stock height for me. I think a shorter rider would be fine on this great bike, maybe with a 1" drop. But the handling, power, and fogiving nature make this bike great. The only downfall, is the 110 mile range from the 4.1 US gallon tank. It is pretty bad on gas, but I think it's still worth the fun factor, and still enjoyable riding position.

  Justin

Barry Croft <barrycroft@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hi Marc

If she doesn't mind going second-hand rather than new, and particularly wants a V twin, consider buying a Honda Hawk (also known as the Bros over here). It's great fun to ride, still looks good with it's single-sider, AND it has a nice low seat. The 400 is a bit slow but the 650 is brilliant.

Barry