Re: [ST] Bikes for the vertically challenged

I can vow for the Hawk being a fun ride.  I had a blue '88 and still have a gray '88.  My wife has a different attitude about it though.  She feels that it's more top heavy than her Monster.  I kinda have to agree after riding them back to back.  I also like have more HP out of the Duc.... IIRC the Hawk was ~48 vs ~68 for the Monster.  That's rear wheel HP measured last time I had them on the dyno.

George