[ST] Track day last Sunday (12--04--05) plus photo linnks

I guess the high point of this perfect weather track day was meeting
another fellow AMSer in real time. Greg or Gopher as he calls himself
here seemed an open & personable fellow and already knew most the folks
in our group. Below is a few shots 1st of Greg, then the rest of the
crew. Dave Stone- recent Daytona winner stopped by with his dogs for a
chat with the guys but I'd already put my Camera away. Anyway, no
crashes but the track was said to be a mite slick, especially in the
morning for those without tire warmers.

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Gopher_Greg&750_Suzuki.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Andy&Greg.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Heading_out.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/John&Steve-Shooting%20_shi
t.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Coming%20_in.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Sneak_peak_Triple-675.jpg
Just kidding. It was a four banger not the new triple

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Steve&Deb's_true%20-colors
.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Thumbs-up_from_Katie.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Andy_to_buy_not_to.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/Andy_Hmmm.jpg

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Track_Day_FBW_12-04-05/78GS1000E.jpg
I had two of these "back in the day. This one has original paint and ran
like a top. I talked to her order and listened to the idle. No clutch
rattle or valve noise. You'd think it was an 05 GSXR1000 instead of
being of being 27 years old.

Below is a couple of shots of my original E model back in 1980 1st, then
around 1987.

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Old%20bikes/GS_in80.jpg
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Old%20bikes/78GS1000.jpg

Bob Nixon