Re: [ST] 2006 Clothing & tyre mileage

> Whats the least number of miles that you have been forced to change the
> tyre?

I believe that Ken Mitchell (fellow liSTer) owns the record on this one
perhaps.  IIRC he had less than 100 miles on an MEZ1 when he found a nail
and had to replace the rear tire :(.  Also, it was the first ride he'd
taken after having his tires replaced.  To add insult to injury this
happened 2 days after he'd just given me a used set of tires so that I
could participate in a track day.  I often use this experience as further
proof of nice guys finishing last :|.

Nate
00SprintRS