Re: [ST] Latest Torque/RAT (was: 2006 Clothing & tyre mileage)

> Where are you Garry?

In my cube at work wasting my employers money screwing around on this new-fangled Interweb thingie. I actually have a test running on the PC at the moment, so technically I'm working.

Since I don't recall a Highlands Raid, I suspect you're in the UK. I'm in the US (western PA), waiting for the North American edition of Torque to arrive with the 2006 schedule in it.

Garry