[ST] RAT Membership

I just received a response from North America RAT that they have started the process of free RAT membership to anyone owning a Hinckley-made Triumph.  The message stated this began as of December 1, 2005.  I just went on the site, and under the RAT link there is a link to join.  Fill out your info (have your VIN number(s) handy) and you are all set.  Better than renewing for the fee......

  Matt Heyer