Re: [ST] FW: I want to be a pilot

I hope Emile has his fingers in his ears!

>>> Richard_Masiak@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 06/12/2005 19:40:05 >>>

Now we know...

A fifth grader

I want to be a pilot when I grow up because it's fun and easy to do.
Pilots

don't need much school, they just have to learn numbers so they can
read

instruments. I guess they should be able to read maps so they can find
their

way if they get lost. Pilots should be brave so they won't get scared
if

it's foggy and they can't see or if a wing or motor falls off they
should

stay calm so they'll know what to do. Pilots have to have good eyes so
they

can see through clouds and they can't be afraid of lightning or thunder

because they are closer to them than we are. The salary pilots make is

another thing I like. They make more money than they can spend. This is

because most people think airplane flying is dangerous except pilots
don't

because they know how easy it is. There isn't much I don't like, except

girls like pilots and all the stewardesses want to marry them and they

always have to chase them away so they won't bother them. I hope I
don't get

airsick because if I do I couldn't be a pilot and would have to go to
work.