Re: [ST] fuel pump noise

My "01 ST tends to make the noise more when it's colder.  Usually it stops
after the system pressurizes, but a few times it has kept on whining.
Those times I just turned the bike off and restarted it - no noise.  It has
done this since new - 4 years and about 25,000 miles ago - and I have never
experienced any problems.  This morning it did make the noise while
pressurizing - about 28F outside / 50F in the garage.

John in NJ
'01 BRG ST