Re: [ST] Triumph's absence at the shows

i also think you need to look what Triumph have been through in the last few
years. Not only has demmand outstripped supply, there has been massive
reorganisation and all this after the fire which must have really knocked
the stuffing out of them.
RAT, whatever you think about it, was given free as an acknowledgement to
the bike owners whether new or old that they havent been there as much
recently. I have read that they acknowledge that all they havent been there
for everyone in the last couple of years but they have been trying to keep
up with the exponential growth of the company despite some pretty bad
events.

While i dont participate in the local RAT group, they are pretty good and
Triumph recently described them as one of the best. So i know that there is
a link that way between the customer and Triumph.

I'll be staying with triumph as i think the product is good, i get a thrill
out of being on a British bike and i believe that when Triumph get time to
take a breath they will get those priorities sorted. yes BMW is attractive,
but theres something better there for me right now.