[ST] Fuel Connectors

I have been watching various lists on this subject for over two years.  There have been several reports of "in flight" failures to include at least one RS that burned to the ground in the US and I believe another in Australia.  Triumph fought the recall both in the US and in Australia where they initially beat back a recall.  Even the fix was "half assed" and I don't recommend even having it done because they do not fix the female connectors which, despite claims to the contrary do fail AND the replacements do not have cut offs.  One of the primary purposes of the QD's is so that the pressure in the FI manifold doesn't blow gas when it is released.  It will with the recall fittings.  If there wasn't a problem, why do you think Team Triumph came out with their kit way before the recall. Colder Products had such a demand they had Fast by Feracci become a reseller too.