Re: [ST] FI connector mileage(was 99 ST)

<<
>It had the original connectors and lasted 12,000 miles and two days
shy of two years without any problem. <

My '01 has over 42k miles with the OE connectors, though I do carry
spares.

--
Rick in Oregon

If we're comparing numbers I'll pitch in.

1999 Sprint ST, 45k miles, OE connectors, no issues.
2002 Sprint ST, 60k miles, OE connectors, replaced under recall, but no
problems.

Conversly I know of a few Sprints, Daytonas, and Tigers that have ruptured
while moving.  It happens, it just hasn't happened to some of us.

Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
2002 Triumph Sprint ST
AMA life member #548538
HSTA # 9351