Re: [ST] st Digest, Vol 9, Issue 17

>Message: 1
>Date: Fri, 09 Dec 2005 07:36:45 -0800
>From: Marc Danziger <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: Re: [ST] Long Beach Show
>To: st@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>A bunch of us are meeting Saturday morning at 8:30 at Jack's Country
>Kitchen on Anaheim in Wilmington, and then heading off to the show...

>...anyone here is obviously welcome to join us.

>Marc Danziger
>No Sprint ST Any More...sigh
>'04 KTM 950 Adventure "Metternich"
>'03 MuZ Baghira moratd "Thalia"

Marc I'll be flying in from Phoenix and we'll be taking a rental car to the
Long Beach show from LAX. I'll be wearing a black Guiness Hat and a Black
MotoEuro third Annual Biketoberfest T-shirt with yellow lettering, blue
jeans and walk with a limp. Also I'll be carrying an orange camera bag.
Below are a couple of my own & fellow attendee's photos should you happen to
see me or friends. BTW, I'm 5'8".

http://bigrex.net/pictures/TTF-11-26-05/Bob_TTF_11-26-05.jpg
Me Photo with the hat.
http://www.thekeithfamilysite.net/images/6-5-04-2.jpg
Me Photo of me with the T-shirt.
http://www.thekeithfamilysite.net/images/TTF-13104-2.jpg
The guy on the right will be in our group.
http://bigrex.net/pictures/Code_School/Paul-1.jpg
Also this fellow and his 11 year old son.
http://www.thekeithfamilysite.net/images/031404-1.jpg
The guy I'm holding the "devil finger" over his head might be coming as
well.
--
Bob Nixon, Chandler, AZ
01 Spring ST "RED" 52K miles