[ST] Long Beach bike show trip and a few photos

Just a quick heads up on yesterday. I had a wonderful time and I think I can
speak for Paul, John D, Mike G and Paul's son Kevin in saying they did as
well. All the nasty airport legwork was shortcut, with minimal walking to
get to and from the plane / rental car place with the bus driving us
directly to the car and Paul knowing his way around LA.

At Long Beach, Paul parked within yards of the conversion center door
(handicap parking) and the rest was a snap with many, many photograph's
"forthcoming". We spent a good 5-6 hours at the show then went over to
"Redondo Beach"; best part of the day IMO, for an early dinner at a place
called "Skarkeez" with authentic Mexican cuisine. After dinner we spent
about 1.5 hours right at sunset on the beach board walk for an experience
that I can only describe as "straight out of a Hollywood movie set"
including the fine hospitality of a fellow bike owner and restaurateur. It
was like a step into heaven for me, with perfect weather and pictures later.

We got back home about 9:30PM and I wasn't even that sore or tired. Thanks,
Paul for putting this trip together, 'cause you made this old fart, one
happy camper. BTW, the only negative was my intensive airport security sweep
due to all the metal in my body but they were always polite and I understood
the need for tight security post 9/11.

Teaster photos

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Long_Beach_Bike-Show-12-10-05/Sharkkeez.jpg

http://bigrex.net/pictures/Long_Beach_Bike-Show-12-10-05/Kevin_boardwalk.jpg