Re: [ST] SYDNEY / OZ - TRACK DAY ST-02

G'day folks - all the very best wishes for the season.

Just wanted to share ( with people who care - appreciate ) how much fun I had at
Sydney Eastern Creek Racetrack on Sunday. This was the 500 GP track before they
moved back to Philip Isl / Melbourne.

The ST and I were in great form - scrapped both hero bolts many times - felt like I
was nearly horizontal a few times and lots of power sliding coming out of the bends.

About 100 bikes, split into 4 grades so we had plenty of room on the track. Not more
that 25 bikes at any time on the track - weather was warm, dry, but not too hot so
the tyres lasted well.

Topped out on the straight at 245 kph (147 mph) before braking for the first
sweeping L/H bend - WOW, what a rush :) :)  Only regret was that the ST did not have
a bit more power - but for a sports/touring ride, it certainly was not far behind
the rice rockets.  I'd catch them on the bends and they'd get me on the straights -
but - sooooo much fun - nearly as good as sex
( well ... on that day anyway .. )

Cheers / Harry  -  Red ST 02 - SYD/OZ..