[ST] LBMC show

As Rich just mentioned, we had a blast at the show. Even though the MC industry was not represented in full force, I knew what to expect and took it that way. Give me a couple of wheels and a motor between them to look at and I'm happy. It was good entertainment for a couple of hours, especially Rich chasing all those girls. But next time I think I'll propose another venue for breakfast. Jack's just didn't cut it for me.

Memorable things from the show
Absence of Triumph - we all know that by now
White Speed Triple at Matt Capri's booth
Cyndy at Socal Triumph booth - OMG
Kawa ZX 14
MV Agusta F4
Duc ST3
Cyndy at Socal Triumph booth - what a cutie
BMW K1200 R
BMW K1200 S
Honda Ruckus
Figured out how to expand the BMW hard bag which Franz the German gave up on trying to demo - what a contraption.
Cyndy at Socal Triumph booth - I'm so married
Moto Guzzi Breva 1100

Zoltan