From: Emile Nossin
Subject: [ST] [Off topic] My office...

Flying beats working for a living...

Made this little movie past friday evening, thought perhaps some might enjoy
to see how nice my job can be sometimes:
http://www.motorbike.demon.nl/CatIISPL.wmv
We were on our way from London Heathrow to Eindhoven when enroute the
weather in Eindhoven deteriorated due to fog, bringing visibility down to as
little as 50 meter (we need at least 550 meter). So we diverted to Amsterdam
(where my Sprint was parked anyway :-)) where I made that little clip of the
approach in fog, visibility 500 meter.

The clip has been brought down to 7.5 mb for easy up/download, original size
is 90mb.

I also have some clips online of steep approaches into London City airport
(small strip in the Thames river in downtown London, surrounded by high
buildings), email me off list if you'd like to see those or a higher quality
version of the mentioned clip above.

Emile
www.piloot.com