Re: [ST] Triumph's absence at the shows

Steve, If you are thinking of the BMW dealership a few
hundred yards up RT#46 in Ledgewood you better think
again. They went belly up a few month ago. I can't
think of any BMW dealers around here or anyone
reliable that I would trust with working on one if I
had a BMW. BMW has lost three dealers in a 30 mile
radius from me in the last ten years or so.I wonder
what's up with that?