Re: [ST] Headlight Modulators

On 12/13/05, Stephen <stephen@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> The Hyperlights make more sense.  Having "BACK OFF" flashing on the back of
> my bike most likely would just encourage the more aggressive drivers.
>
> stephen

I cannot tell if you are being sarcastic or not :-)
This device simple modulates your existing brake light. The stupid
'back off' animated gif they have on their website is just to
demonstrate the modulation.

On 12/13/05, al bailey <acb@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> i can't imagine confusing a headlight modulator that conforms to the US
> federal
> standards (a portion of which i've included below) to someone flashing their
> lights in an attempt to communicate in a manner similar to the instances
> Bill and Emile noted above.

That. A modulated headlight looks very different to a someone flashing
their high beam. Think emergency vehicle.
Rupert