Re: [ST] Dragon RAID

Matt,

  When is it ?

  John ( out of the rat raid loop.. )

Matthew Heyer <matthewheyer@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  With the Dragon RAID moved up this year, I guess my planning needs to be moved up as well. Anyone from this list going? I'd like to go and was hoping to meet up with some people for the ride down - meeting some people from this list would be awesome. I live in the DC-metro area, so anyone coming from Ohio, Pennsylvania, NJ, NY, New England, or obviously Maryland or Virginia, I would be willing to meet at some location on their way. There has been some talk within the DC Rat pack of going, but as good of a group of guys it is, it's not always the most organized. I'm not sure that the DC Rats can get committed early enough for reservations and the such.

So anyone heading to the Dragon RAID this year, let me know.

Matt Heyer